How Do I Sign Up?
In order to apply for participation, please comply with the following requirements:
- You must reside or work within Africa;
- You must complete and sign an application form (available here), and submit it to ACCORD with a brief 2-page CV. Applications without CVs will not be considered.
- Only successful applicants will be notified, if you do not hear from us please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Please note that although your application may not be approved for a specific course, it may be considered for another course;
- Please ensure that in your email or fax containing the completed application form, you must indicate clearly which course you are applying for;
- If your application is successful, you will be duly notified and the necessary information regarding the course will be will be sent to you
Please note that preference for selection to the courses is given to primarily African participants who are involved in civilian peacekeeping or peacebuilding work in Africa. Please note that as each training session can only accommodate up to twenty-five (25) participants, space is extremely limited. You are thus advised to submit your application early. Applications will be considered up to 5 weeks before the course.