On March 25, 2020, Sanam Naraghi Anderlini MBE wrote a blog post for the London School of Economic and Political Science’s WPS Centre. She outlines the impacts the virus will have on WPS, the realities of women living this pandemic, and the relevance of the WPS agenda now more than ever.
More specifically, Anderlini examines:
- The importance of a gender analysis of the virus;
- The political and geopolitical dimensions of the virus as conflicts around the world continue;
- Women’s participation fighting the virus on the frontlines;
- The response of women leaders (i.e. prime ministers or presidents); and
- Redefining security and resources for peace.
The full article can be found here.